Sunday, December 2, 2012

Frustration.

I don't know why but I am documenting my utter frustration here.

This thing I am applying for, it's an opportunity to go for for an exchange at two very prestigious universities. I guess a good application is one that starts weeding people out right from the start- in that case this is a damn good application.


I'm frustrated because this application couldn't be more time consuming and mentally draining. I'm frustrated because this like all weekends has been highly unproductive and I have accomplished ZILCH by Sunday night. I am frustrated because for my peace of mind ( at least I applied), I am spending So much time on this that I am neglecting all my other work. When the odds of me getting a selected are so low, I might as well not apply. But if I don't, the probability of me getting selected is zero. So to satisfy that "what if" I am spending my time on this.

Ahh this course is really breaking me. But maybe that is the point. To break me and then build me up? I don't knew. I just hope it all works out.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment