Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mixed feelings

Hello world,

I think I mentioned this in the previous post as well, I have mixed feelings as to what is going on with school right now. On one hand, I'm happy they are trying to stretch us and make us grow. On the other hand, I'm disappointed with my performance. Lately I have sat down and really looked at what needs to be done and made a plan, at lead for the next two weeks. Now it's time to stick to that plan and just get shit done!

I've been doing OK so far. The effective use if time could still be improved. It's time to pick up the pace, stick to this plan and for this very moment, GET BACK TO WORK!

I guess I'll see you soon,
Until then, I will hopefully have found my signature ... Well, signature! My parting signature at the end of every post.. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment