Sunday, October 13, 2013

619












I don't even care how gross and pixelated it looks. I wanted to make it as big as possible and this is the worst quality that I can tolerate.

So anyway, I logged in and the first thing that caught my eye was this number. It immediately triggered a slew of childhood memories.

When I saw that 619, Ray Mysterio was the first thing that popped into my head. I used to be a hardcore wrestling fan as a kid. Yes, I know it's fake. Yes I knew all along. Yes I still watched because I liked the way they told their stories and their 'performance' both in and out of the ring. I'm done justifying myself.

I had a happy childhood. I think that's why to this day, my inner child is a part of me that I will never be able to let go of. This number, represents mysterio's postal code (He's from San Diego) and his finishing move which is just absolutely show stopping. When I saw that number on my dashboard, it brought me back to the old days when I used to watch wrestling and my biggest problem was my art and craft project. Ahh sweet memories.

So here's a tribute to lil' Ray - and to all our childhoods. :)




Here's what he can do:


Ahh watching this makes me want to start watching wrestling again! Too bad it's not as good as it used to be. Oh well.

Stay hungry, stay curious and push on!

No comments:

Post a Comment