Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I just had to put this out here.

It's 2 10 am. I can't sleep. I am overwhelmed by this feeling that I cannot describe. Joy,  gratitude,  love,  there is not a word that is a perfect fit for this emotion. I have begun to appreciate the little things in life. Taking myself out of the helter-skelter that is the day to day. The one thing that I am most thankful for,  beyond anything, is to be blessed with a wonderful group of people that support and love me for everything that I am and encourage me to achieve everything that I'm not. I am so grateful to have people in my life, whom I can confide in wholeheartedly, without the slightest hesitation or fear of being judged. There is so much we can be unhappy with and complain about. There are so many tragedies around the world. But there are also so many wonderful things that life has to offer.  If you've read up to this poing, I'd like to assure you that I'm not drunk or high. I just got off the phone with P and I feel on top of the world right now. Our conversation and email /whatsapp correspondence has me so full of love and positive energy. Lately,  I've been so caught up in my own bubble that I've felt like I don't even exist anymore. I don't really know exactly what it was, I can't declare the rest on such a public platform. But I feel like that spark I couldn't feel for the longest time has been replaced by a raging fire that burns deep within and consumes me (it could be gass, for all we know - I kid ). So P, thank you sooo much for making me feel the way I do now. I wish I could hug you in person but I'll take what I've got and run with it. Thanks again, I love you. <3 Going to bed completely at ease for the first time in forever. I can't wait to wake up and read your email. I hope this day and call, has had even the slightest of a positive impact on you too. Stay strong like I know you are and brace the rain with as big a smile as you would brace the sun. Because as cheesy as it sounds, you only live once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment