Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The perfection of a child....

I'm sitting at the oasis, under a clear black sky stained with the amber of light pollination.

This has been a great day. Finally a day in school that felt like a breather. A day where I didn't feel like I was just going through the motions. A day where I could just stop and look around, being able to appreciate where I am. It's funny - I wasn't planning to write. I just wanted to enjoy my beautiful campus in all it's nightly glory. So I'm sitting, smack in the middle of campus, plugged in and typing away.

I don't know, I feel like so much has happened. It's always like this. This place is just so fast paced! It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it could be at some point. It has been. I just do t feel like I'm soaking in this place like I know I can, like I know I should be. I need to work on that.

I should do this more often, I'm liking this allot. Just like I like clubbing allot. It's about getting away and not are just a means to an end. Believe me, I don't plan on spending my money at the club. I'll get in for free whenever I can and I'll have the time of my life. I don't care for the social status or stupid memberships that really don't mean anything. It's all about the music and loosing yourself in it for me. Of course, a little alcohol to get you pumped never hurts but I really don't care much for alcohol either. At the end of the day, I just want to unwind. Be it at the beach or in a club or at the oasis, it's about releasing all that negative energy to the universe. I mean we all know that the entropy of the earth is always increasing, anyway. Why not let the bad stuff out and soak in all the good? All I know is that it feels right and I feel good.

"I don't want this moment, to ever end. Where everything's nothing, without you" - with me, SUM 41.

In my case, you refers to everyone. Everyone I've ever met here.

I've come to a point where I don't know what to say anymore. So I'm not going to force it.

But before I leave, I just wanted to talk about this lingering thought. These lingering thoughts.

On my birthday, my mom whatsapped me a whole bunch of my childhood pictures. I could help but look, I couldn't stop looking. I don't mean to brag, but I was perfect. We were all perfect. I can't help but wonder what happened since then... Life happened. It's just interesting to look back at myself - my flawless self - and see all that has changed. I know it sounds depressing but really it's not. It's fascinating and intriguing but not depressing. You can't run away from life. Not for long anyway. It was just great to see where I was back then and where I am now. I'm interested to find out where I'm going. The future is so exciting. Who knows what's going to happen? I guess only time will tell and it's only a matter of time before we find out.

Till then, stay hungry, stay curious and PUSH on!!




No comments:

Post a Comment