Thursday, February 28, 2013

Another lonely night... ...

Now before I say what I'm about to say, I want you to know that this is not a relapse. This is me, positive, optimistic and bubbly me who can't always be happy.

I can't say I haven't been having a good time lately. I think especially when you come out of being so down, upset and sad all the time, you really begin to appreciate all the good stuff. The little joys of life and the little things that people do (and don't do). I hope I can maintain this optimistic mindset. I know I can!

Being optimistic doesn't mean you're always happy. It just means you have a positive outlook even when the going gets tough. ( I know, you don't say, right? But I just felt like putting it out there. Heh!)

Lately however, I have begun to feel very much alone. I can be in a crowded canteen sitting with my classmates and suddenly I feel like I'm the only one in the room. This may sound a little selfish but sometimes, I give people hugs because I'm in need of a hug myself. :(

Other then that, it's been a good week or so. I just need to figure things out along the way I guess. I mean I don't think there will be any point in life where one will know everything with absolute certainty. I shall just do what I always tell you to do;

Stay hungry, stay curious and push on!

P.S. I have always made it a point to use my own pictures for this blog. But I can't help it. This one is just way too beautiful and it just about sums up How I feel right now. We (or at least me) are always trying not to live in a bubble. To continue pushing boundaries and comfort zones. Regardless, sometimes we get caught up in our bubble and we hate it. This picture to me, postulates that a bubble not only reflects but magnifies the world to you. It's all a matter of perspective. So let's stop bumming out about being trapped and enjoy the view that your bubble has to offer - both inside and out. Eventually you will break out and step into the world, but for now, just be.

[No copyright infringement intended, I do not own this picture. Although, I did take a screenshot of it so technically, I own the screenshot! Haha! Ok.]











No comments:

Post a Comment