Friday, February 1, 2013

Bandages, casts and pace makers.

I managed to make it through most of the day without thinking about it. Although a pretense at first, I genuinely enjoyed myself today. At lunch and later with all the profs, I managed to focus in class. I did everything except that exercise, but I plan on getting to that late on at night.

I don't know how long it will take. I'm still not in the right frame of min . After what happened today, I know one thing, I want to move on. There is no point in waiting, no point in hoping. I let it go. You could say I left it to fate but it just didn't happen. Time to close shop and move on.

I just hope moving forward, I have a smooth healing. I hope I will be able to think it through and come to a more conclusive closure. For now, I will just let myself unravel..........

Till the next time, stay hungry, stay curious and push on!

P.s, I never got down to exercising! :(




No comments:

Post a Comment